Friday, February 3, 2017

Using MyFitnessPal

So using myfitnesspal has been pretty easy so far. I find it pretty easy to log everything in and I've convinced my mom to join too, so she keeps me on the straight and narrow. The most challenging part so far is eating breakfast. I do fine on the weekends, but I am never hungry at school (sometimes not for lunch either). All nutritional advice that I have read so far (mostly on eat this not that) has suggested eating an hour after waking and eating regularly after that. That has been a struggle for me since I was a kid, and it is not much easier now. Having my mom cheering me on is helping, and I did find a breakfast I don't mind which is Dannon Oikos Triple Zero which fills me up without making me feel sick at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment